[bittorrent] Little Feat - 05-12-2009

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jul 9 11:47:18 MDT 2009

Band:           Little Feat
Torrent Name:   Little Feat - 05-12-2009
Uploaded by:    lesterc
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/myshows_detail.php?showid=8271407

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/lesterc

Little Feat
ABC
Glasgow
Scotland
12th May 2009

Taped and converted by Lesterc

ADK-SC-1 mics > AT8202 attenuators > Denecke PS2 >  > Edirol R4 >
PC (via USB) > Soundforge v6 (Volume and Normalise) >
CDwave Editor -> Trader's Little Helper (Flac etc.)

Mics were located under the sound desk in the balcony of the venue.

This is the aud recording from a sbd/aud mix. Great show. I enjoyed it more than
the Edinburgh show from July 2008. Somehow there has been a gain from the
departure of Shaun.
Thanks to the Band, Howard, Gary and Emma. Also a word of thanks to the people at
the ABC for their assistance.

 1. Business As Usual
 2. Red Streamliner
 3. Old Folks Boogie
 4. Dixie Chicken ->
 5. Keys/Bass/Drums ->
 6. Tennessee Jed ->
 7. Dixie Chicken
 8. Willin' ->
 9. Don't Bogart This Joint ->
10.The Weight ->
11. Willin'
12. Cajun Girl
13. Apolitical Blues ->
    Long Distance Call ->
    Apolitical Blues
14. Spanish Moon
15. Let It Roll
       Encore
16. Oh Atlanta

Clearly this was a single set show. I have slit it into 2 discs - disc 1 t01 ->06
and disc 2  t07 ->14. There are 4 second fade in and fade outs at the end of
disc 1 and beginning of disc 2, which can be removed to seemlessly rejoin
the tracks.