[bittorrent] Phish - 5/10/1991 Waterville ME mk4's - FIXED VERSION

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jul 9 10:38:00 MDT 2009

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish - 5/10/1991 Waterville ME mk4's - FIXED VERSION
Uploaded by:    flawless
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shn/98944

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/flawless

Thanks to Dave and Caravan2001 for this great source - unfortunately it contained sector boundary errors when originally uploaded in February 2008.   These were fixed with Trader's Little Helper (flac level 8) - after completion I tried to fix them again, just so it would tell me "everything looks ok, no changes needed."  Also thanks to Jason Sobel for the spiritual guidance.  Here is the original text file with one line added.   Also the checksums are new of course, they won't match what's in the db as of right now but hopefully they will soon.

Page Commons Room
Colby College
Waterville, ME.

Taped By: Dave Schanker w/ Dan O'Neals Rig
Source: Schoeps CMC4/MK4->ORTF->Oade Cap Coupled Supply->Panasonic SV255 Source Dat->Cass/0
Transfer: Cass/0->Nakamichi-DR10->Digi-003->xACT 1.62->Flac16
Transferred by Caravan2001 2/2/08
SBE's fixed with Trader's Little Helper (flac level 8) by Greg W. 7/8/09

Set 1 (Trt: 65:18)

1. David Bowie (13:07)
2. Cavern (4:34)
3. Yamar (7:15)