[bittorrent] Derek Trucks Band 2009-06-28 Victoria, BC 24 bit

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jul 4 19:15:09 MDT 2009

Band:           Derek Trucks Band
Torrent Name:   Derek Trucks Band 2009-06-28 Victoria, BC 24 bit
Uploaded by:    dorrcoq

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/dorrcoq

Derek Trucks Band
Victoria JazzFest International
Royal Theatre
Victoria, BC
June 28, 2009

** 24 BIT **

Source:  Church-Audio STC-11 stereo cardioid mics (in collar) > Church-Audio STC-9000 pre-amp > Edirol R-09 >  SanDisc SD Memory Card @ 24 bit/48 kHz
Transfer:  SanDisc SD Memory Card > USB > Hard Drive > Sound Forge 9.0a (normalize) > CDWav (tracking and encoding to FLAC level 5)
Location:  13th row, 1 seat right of DFC
Taped and transferred by:  Dennis Orr (project #110)

Setlist:
- Set One -
01 Intro
02 Leavin' Trunk
03 I Know
04 Mahjoun >
05 Down Don't Bother Me
06 Band Intros
07 Nothing Changes
08 Sweet Inspiration
09 Get What You Deserve
- Set Two -
01 My Favourite Things
02 Done Got Over
03 Soul Serenade
04 Down In The Flood
05 Get Out Of My Life, Woman > Who Knows (1) > Get Out Of My Life, Woman
06 Encore Break
- Encore -
07 Key To The Highway

Derek Trucks - guitar
Mike Mattison - lead vocals, backing vocals (1)
Kofi Burbridge - keyboards, flute, backing vocals
Yonrico Scott - drums, backing vocals, lead vocals (1)
Todd Smallie - bass, backing vocals
Count M'Butu - congas, percussion, backing vocals