[bittorrent] Nershi-Law Duo (Bill Nershi, Scott Law) 2009-08-14 Silver Moon, Bend, OR *Gefell split omnis*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Aug 28 10:46:06 MDT 2009

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Nershi-Law Duo (Bill Nershi, Scott Law) 2009-08-14  Silver Moon, Bend, OR  *Gefell split omnis*
Uploaded by:    datmike

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/datmike

Nershi - Law Duo
Silver Moon
Bend, OR
8/14/2009

Bill Nershi
Scott Law

Microtech Gefell UM70S split omnis onstage -> Sound Devices MP-2 -> Sony M1 DAT
Transfer: Teac P20 DAT -> Edirol UA-3FX -> Amadeus II -> MacFlac
Taped and transferred by Mike Albright

Disc #1
Track 01	6:38
Track 02	4:50
Track 03	6:15
Track 04	4:47
Track 05	9:46
Track 06	5:08
Track 07	4:17
Track 08	5:46
Track 09	7:09
Track 10	7:47
Track 11	3:06
Track 12	5:34
Track 13	6:21

Disc #2
Track 01	6:17
Track 02	4:41
Track 03	6:25
Track 04	4:44
Track 05	5:59
Track 06	5:14
Track 07	5:52
Track 08	5:45
Track 09	4:11
Track 10	6:12
Track 11	11:24
Track 12	8:24
Track 13	4:10

Notes:  I've got partial set list but still working on completing.

2ns set gets a little chatty and throughout you can hear some idiot yelling above the crowd.  I'm sad to say that this guy was actually a taper that came late, was drunk and totally obnoxious.  I don't know where he was from but it's safe to say that it is somewhere far, far away from Bend, Oregon.

Enjoy!!