[bittorrent] Tift Merritt 2009-08-22 The National, Richmond, Va. akg463mod source *16 bit*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Aug 25 18:51:54 MDT 2009

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Tift Merritt 2009-08-22 The National, Richmond, Va. akg463mod source *16 bit*
Uploaded by:    Rockinman59

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/Rockinman59

Tift Merritt
August 22, 2009
The National
Richmond, Va

Opening for Drive By Truckers

Taper: Rockinman

Location: Beside Soundboard,LOC,mics DINA 90 config,Stand at 7 feet

Source: Akg460mods/ck63 hypercaps(bass rolloff)>UA5                    preamp(Wmod)>M-Audio Mictrotrack II(SPDIF In)

Transfer: Microtrack II->USB->PC

Processing: No normalization, Waves L3 Volume Maximizer applied using SoundForge 8.0., fade in & fade out applied

Conversion: CD Wave Editor for track splitting and Flac16 Conversion @ level 8

*****  DO NOT ENCODE THIS SHOW TO LOSSY FORMATS *****
****** DO NOT SELL OR DISTRIBUTE FOR PROFIT*********

Disc 1

01. Intro

02. All the Reasons We Don't Have to Fight

03. Stray Paper

04. I Know What I'm Looking for Now

05. Unknown song *

06. Something to Me

07. Good Hearted Man

08. Nineteen

09. Broken

10. My Heart is Free

* I reviewed lyrics to every Tift song and could not figure this one out so I'll leave it as an Unknown song until someone posts the setlist.

Recompiled by Tom Gambichler on August 25, 2009