[bittorrent] Phish 1988-09-12 Sam's Tavern, Burlington, VT

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Aug 19 10:41:20 MDT 2009

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish 1988-09-12 Sam's Tavern, Burlington, VT
Uploaded by:    europhan

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/europhan

I picked this up from someone on the SHNfamily HUB recently. Actually the only person I saw that had this show in their folder. I could not find a copy of this in the database either so I wanted to up it here. And the original notes are correct. This recording is quite rough on the ears. But it does need to be here, if for nothing other than lineage purposes.

Source: Cass/? > CDR > EAC > FLAC16
Transfer: Taperwayne (taperwayne at gmail.com)

Notes: This disc is a hole filler. The quality is pretty bad, but it is all I could locate for this date.
Better than nothing, and it will have to do until a cleaner source turns up.

01. Shaggy Dog
02. Take The A Train
03. Fee
04. Bold As Love
05. Timber Ho!
06. Satin Doll
07. The Lizards
08. The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday >
09. Avenu Malkenu >
10. Bundle Of Joy >
11. Camel Walk
12. Harry Hood
13. Esther *

* = debut - alternate lyrics.

And from Mockingbird: Show Notes: This performance included the first known appearances of the old version of Esther, with different lyrics,