[bittorrent] PHiSH 2009-08-15 16bit km140

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Aug 16 20:23:24 MDT 2009

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   PHiSH 2009-08-15 16bit km140
Uploaded by:    tapernate

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tapernate

16bit audio fileset for cd burning track splits below info
Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
source:
km140>722 at 24/96
Editing:
722>sf7>tracking(and editing for 16bit source)
Loc: roc in the section behind ck5 row EE seats 131-132 clamped 8 feet high on timbrowns stand
Big thanks to:
Erin Brown for the stub down and the tapers tickets
Tim Brown for the clamp space and the super cool wife
Jim Madry for the continued use of the KM140's and for scoring me the poster pre show
Chris from richmond for being super fun
and the rest of the section for letting us hang when we should have been on the grass:)

Set One
Crowd Control
Kill Devil Falls
The Sloth