[bittorrent] Dave Matthews Band - July 25, 2009, 10, 000 Lakes Festival, Detroit Lakes MN - Busman BSC1's

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Aug 15 23:19:49 MDT 2009

Band:           Dave Matthews Band
Torrent Name:   Dave Matthews Band - July 25, 2009, 10,000 Lakes Festival, Detroit Lakes MN - Busman BSC1's
Uploaded by:    dallman

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/dallman

The Dave Matthews Band
July 25, 2009
Main Stage
10,000 Lakes Festival
Soo Pass Ranch
Detroit Lakes, MN

Busman BSC1's (Cards) (Rats)>Busman Mod HD-P2, 24/48
Format: 16-bit, 44.1 kHz, Soundforge (dither, resample)
Samsung 8gb CF>Soundforge>WAV
Taped and transferred by Cliff Morse

Disc 1
01. Shake Me Like a Monkey
02. Seek Up
03. Squirm
04. (Still Water) > Don’t Drink the Water
05. Spaceman  > Corn Bread
06. Jimi Thing
07. Why I Am
08. So Damn Lucky

Disc 2
01. Lying In the Hands of God
02. Burning Down The House
03. Alligator Pie
04. Ants Marching
05. Pantala Naga Pampa > Rapunzel
06. Two Step *
Encore
07. You and Me
08. (Water Into Wine) > All Along The Watchtower

*Some crowd between song cheering omitted, 2-3 minutes worth before the encore. My Compact Flash card was almost full, so just in case I paused the recorder.

Location: Left Center Very Front of Lawn, minimal crowd noise.

Many thanks to the staff and people at 10KLF. This is a great festival, check it out in 2010!