[bittorrent] Burning Spear, Prospect Park, Brooklyn, NY 7/30/2009 flac16

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Aug 11 21:28:53 MDT 2009

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Burning Spear, Prospect Park,  Brooklyn, NY 7/30/2009 flac16
Uploaded by:    scott_bernsteiN at hotmail.com

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scott_bernsteiN@hotmail.com

Burning Spear
Prospect Park
Brooklyn, New York
7/30/2009

Schoeps CMC64 (stealth in hat, in sweet spot, center, one row in front of SBD) -> Sound Devices 722 (@24/96); FLAC File processing in SoundForge Audio Studio 9.0c (Peak Level Normalize to 0db; resample to 44.1 with interpolation accuracy 4, anti-alias filter; 24->16 bit highpass triangular dither with high pass contour noise shaping); Tracked in cdwav.

Disc 1
1.  intro
2.  It's Never Easy (sung by guitarist, w/o Winston Rodney) ->
3.  instrumental jam ->
4.  Mi Gi Dem
5.  Old Marcus Garvey
6.  Slavery Days
7.  Jah No Dead
8.  Driver
9.  Red, Gold & Green
10. Man In The Hills
11. Nyah Keith
12. Jah Is Real
13. encore break

Disc 2
14. Columbus
15. The Sun
16. African Postman
17. announcements

Naomi Shelton And The Gospel Queens opened.  I was able to tape the last 30 minutes of their set, so I will post that under a torrent elsewhere.

Part of the 2009 Celebrate Brooklyn Festival

Recorded, mastered, and tracked by Scott Bernstein