[bittorrent] Nik Turner Band at SoLstock 2009-07-11

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Aug 8 16:30:28 MDT 2009

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Nik Turner Band at SoLstock 2009-07-11
Uploaded by:    Deadeasy

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/Deadeasy

Nik Tuner (ex Hawkwind) played a fine jazzy funk (or funky jazz) set at SoLstock

Nik Turner band
SoLstock Festival - A Celebration of the 40th Anniversary of Woodstock,
presented by Summer Of Love Party
Hawkhurst, Kent, England
July 11th, 2009

SBD > Toshiba Ext Sound card > Audacity > CDwav > TLH

CD1
1. Soundcheck
2. Intro
3. So(u)l Power
4. Shake Everything You've Got
5. Chicken
6. Groove Yard
7. Mercy Mercy Mercy
8. Briar Patch
9. Home Brew
10. "The microphone is making my snare spin round!"
11. Hot Barbeque

CD2
01 Fat City Strut
02. ?
03. Cissy Strut
04. Snapped string/Terrible joke interlude
05. Nikkio
06. Splatch
07. ?
08. ?
09. Band Intro
10. (Every Time I Hear) That Mellow Saxophone
11. In the Mood

Taped by deadheaduk