[bittorrent] Phish - 4/26/1996 New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - *by request*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Aug 4 16:44:35 MDT 2009

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish - 4/26/1996 New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - *by request*
Uploaded by:    geewiz010
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=632

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/geewiz010

Phish - 4/26/1996
New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
Fairgrounds, New Orleans, LA

The original DAT had an odd quality to the high frequencies, with
some occasional noise (wind, perhaps). This was NOT the result
of the DAT > CDR transfer, which was purely digital.
In spite ofthe imperfections, this is a rare show of which not many sources
are available, so I figured I'd spread it.

Source:DAUD (Schoeps CMC461 (FOB) > Sonosax SX-M2 > Tascam DA-P1)
CD-R Transfer and Mastering:Tascam DA-P1 > SBLive via S/PDIF > 48-44.1 resample
(Andy Carlson, ac at interaccess.com)

Disc 1
1. Yamar
2. AC/DC Bag