[bittorrent] North Indiana Allstars 2009-07-25 10, 000 Lakes Festival

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Aug 1 16:02:21 MDT 2009

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   North Indiana Allstars 2009-07-25 10,000 Lakes Festival
Uploaded by:    vonjager

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/vonjager

North Indiana Allstars
July 25, 2009 (SAT)
10,000 Lakes Festival
Detroit Lakes, MN

Barn Stage

Musicians:
Jake Cinninger - guitar, drums
Joel Cummins - keyboards
Kris Meyers - drums
Tony Franklin - bass
Willie Waldman - trumpet
?? - sax
?? - trombone
?? - additional keys

Source:  Neumann ak43 (sub-cards, NOS)> lc3> km100> Lunatec V3> MTii @ 24/48
Location:  DFC, FOB
Transfer:  CF card> USB> SoundForge 9 (fades, tracks, Waves L3 processing)> r8 Brain (convert to 16 bit and 44.1 kHz)> Flac FrontEnd

Many thanks go out to anhisr for the loan of the sweet recording gear.

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12

Total runtime: 109 minutes
If burning to audio discs, start disc 2 with track 9

NOTE: Track 1 fades in.  The schedule did not allow any time between the end of Dave Matthews Band and the start of this set.  I missed perhaps a minute as I ran from the main stage up the hill to the Barn.