[bittorrent] The Mugwamps 1-17-2008, Clyde's & Costello's, Tallahassee, FL

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jan 19 15:27:34 MST 2008

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The Mugwamps 1-17-2008, Clyde's & Costello's, Tallahassee, FL
Uploaded by:    nick_b

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/nick_b

The Mugwamps
January 17, 2008
Clyde's & Costello's
Tallahassee, FL

Source: AKG 463 (DINA, DFC, 20' from stage, 7' high) > Hydra Silvers > Apogee Mini MP > Hydra IC's > Tascam HD-P2 @ 24bit 48khz
Conversion: Wavelab (cuts/fades/dithering) > CDWAVE (tracking) > Trader's Little Helper (sbe check, FLAC COnversion @ Level 6)

Show Info:  Clyde's system was pretty much the suck.  I got as close as I could but the vox were muddy as hell.  Nothing really the sound guy could do as he was working with what he was given.  I almost didn't even bother seeding this one but was asked by a few people.  You can definitely check out the great music that went on but the vox are sorely missed in this recording.

The Mugwamps are:

Jess Franklin - Tishamingo (Guitar, Keys/Organ, Vocals)
Ron Johnson - Karl Denson's Tiny universe (Bass, Vocals)
Terence Higgins - Dirty Dozen Brass Band (Drums)
Benji Shanks - Captain Solarcat (guitar)
Cameron Williams - Tishamingo (guitar, vocals)

This was part of a 6 day mini "Friends with Benefits" tour to help raise money for MS.

Set I

1. Intro
2. Mr. Limousine Driver
3. Bottle of Red Wine *
4. ???
5. ???
6. All That You Dream
7. Stay with Me
8. Willie the Pimp
9. ??? *

Set II:

1. Wah Wah Man
2. Wiser Time
3. It Hurts Me Too *
4. Hit it and Quit it
5. I've Got A Feeling
6. Skin It Back
7. Maybe I'm Amazed
8. Down Along The Cove

Encore:

9. Closer To Home
10. ???

* With Kip Kale (Full Black Out) on Harmonica

A little help with the setlist would always be helpful.  Thanks !!

Recorded and Seeded by: Nick Burlison (nineahalfbarblue at gmail dot com)