[bittorrent] The Black Crowes 2007-10-09 House of Blues, San Diego

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Oct 11 06:30:38 MDT 2007

Band:           Black Crowes
Torrent Name:   The Black Crowes 2007-10-09 House of Blues, San Diego
Uploaded by:    tedyun

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tedyun

The Black Crowes
The House Of Blues
San Diego, CA
October 9, 2007

Source: Church Audio STC-11 Cardioid Mics (ORTF, slightly left of center, ~50 ft. from the stage in the balcony) > Church Audio STC-9100 Preamp, max. Gain: +30dB/Bass Roll-Off Filter Switched Off) > TuneTalk Stereo (Line-In @ 16 Bit/44.1kHz) > iPod Video

Trimmed, Tracked, Fades in Audacity.
Sector Boundaries aligned in Trader's Little Helper.
WAV > FLAC level 8 Trader's Little Helper.
ffp and MD5 in Trader's Little Helper.

Taped, transfered and seeded by Ted Yun (tedyun at earthlink.net)

PLEASE DO NOT TRADE OR DISTRIBUTE LOSSY (eg. MP3, AAC) VERSIONS OF THIS RECORDING.

1. Intro 0:41
2. No Speak No Slave 5:37
3. Sting Me 5:10
4. Jealous Again 5:42
5. Nebakanezer 5:14
6. Ballad In Urgency> 10:38
7. Wiser Time 11:05
8. My Morning Song> 3:15
9. Jam> 4:24
10. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl> 6:55
11. My Morning Song 5:41
12. Everybody I Love You 5:19
13. Nonfiction> 4:38
14. Jam 5:19
15. By Your Side 5:10
16. Thorn In My Pride 17:12
17. Remedy 6:22
18. encore 3:32
19. Shapes Of Things 3:55

Notes:

This my second attempt at recording, so be nice! I decided to make a beeline to the balcony because I figured if I could get close to the rail, I would be over most of the crowd. Unfortunately, the front row of the balcony was reserved, so I decided to stand at the bar right behind the seats to try to get a bit above the crowd. I had pretty much an unobstructed view of the band for most of the evening.

Hope you enjoy this. It turned out better than I expected. I met another taper, Ed, and he had his mics on boa's stand. He said that he would up his soon.

Shout out to Ed and Brian, and thanks to boa for the souvenir setlist. It was great to meet you guys.