[bittorrent] Widespread Panic - 08/17/1999 - Hirsch - Nuremberg, Germany - partial AKG, partial Schoeps

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Oct 11 05:38:58 MDT 2007

Band:           Widespread Panic
Torrent Name:   Widespread Panic - 08/17/1999 - Hirsch - Nuremberg, Germany - partial AKG, partial Schoeps
Uploaded by:    funkdoc

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/funkdoc

Widespread Panic
Tuesday
8/17/99
Hirsch
Nuremberg, Germany

Source: AKG 481->Oade m248->sbm-1 @ 48 kHz  (disc 1 track 01 through d2t07)
	Schoeps cmc6 + mk21->Oade m148->ADC-20 @ 44.1 kHz  (d2t08 through d3t03)

Taped by: Deepesh Misra (AKG)  and  Billy Mixon (Schoeps)

Transfer: Sony 59ES->Monster coax->Audiophile 2496->Wave Lab 4.0->CDWave->mkwACT->shn (seek)
Transfer by:  BobbyHurley

Disc 1
Set 1:
01. Intro			00:18
02. Disco->			04:12
03. Climb to Safety		06:28
04. Better Off			06:00
05. Pigeons->			08:10
06. Blight->			13:29
07. Blue Indian			05:14
08. Holden Oversoul->		04:36
09. Love Tractor		05:54

Disc 2
Set 2:
01. Driving Song->		05:18
02. The Waker->			03:34
03. Fixin' to Die->		06:48
04. Fishwater->			14:59
05. Driving Song		02:40
06. Hope in a Hopeless World->	10:46
07. Drums->			08:12
08. Jam->			06:41
09. Genesis->			06:59
10. Sleeping Man		05:58

Disc 3
Encore:
01. Crowd			01:52
02. Nobody's Loss->		05:00
03. Porch Song			03:42

Notes:  Overall, I chose the AKG source over the Schoeps, but at some point as 'Drums' is
beginning, some switch must have been turned on/off on the AKG rig (HPF?), and it loses
its quality dramatically; luckily I had the Schoeps source to work with, which was clearly
better than the remainder of the AKG source; the Schoeps picks up at Drums through the rest
of the show;  Second Set is "Bus Driver's choice" per DAS;  thanks to Steve Bohannon and
Kenyon Hall for the DAT clones