[bittorrent] J.J. Grey And Mofro 4-20-07 House Of Blues Nice 4 mic Aud Flac

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jul 19 18:32:09 MDT 2007

Band:           Mofro
Torrent Name:   J.J. Grey And Mofro 4-20-07 House Of Blues Nice 4 mic Aud Flac
Uploaded by:    Marksound

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/Marksound

J.J. Grey And Mofro
April 20th 2007
House Of Blues
Chicago,IL.

Time: 125.27
Quality: A
Position : FOB DFC 9 ft. high
Recorded with : 4 mic Mix (65%/35% mix)
  65) AKG 414XLS (Blumlein) > Edirol UA-5 > Optical > Iriver H120
  35) Peluso CEMC-6 (Cards) > PS2 > Zefiro Inbox > Optical > H120
Transfer: H120s > USB > Magix Audio Cleaning lab > Wav > Flac

Setlist:

Intro > Jam
By My Side
Dirtfloorcracker
Lochloosa
Florida
Country Ghetto
That Boy
Circles
Jookhouse
?
How Junior Got His Head Put On
A Woman
Foorsteps >
Turpentime
Six Ways From Sunday
The Sun Is Shining Down
??

Is Mofro not one of the best bands going right now? They added those horn players and DAMN they sound good!! I was just gonna put up the AKG source, but since I ran Blumlein, I had WAY too much crowd noise. Lots of Chit chat
going on considering the talent of the band playing. I just scored some Pelusos the week before and wanted to do some side by side comparisons, so I ran both. I added the Peluso mix and it did quiet down the crowd noise, but its still
there... On the good side the MUSIC on here sounds GREAT!! H.O.B. has a great mix in there. I didnt split this into a cd1 and cd2, just the tracks.. The band was hot and its worth your download time!
Enjoy,
Mark E

Oh, and help me with the 2 tunes I didnt know...

 Report to moderator    75.4.128.57