[bittorrent] Ryan Adams - Heartbreaker Gone Live Compilation

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jul 7 05:10:33 MDT 2007

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Ryan Adams - Heartbreaker Gone Live Compilation
Uploaded by:    cgoodwin22

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/cgoodwin22

I finally finished putting this compilation together. It has all of my personal favorite Heartbreaker "Live" tracks from throughout the years. I hope you guys enjoy it. I will be putting together a live compilation for all the Ryan official releases...but for now, here's the album that got it all started for me as a Ryan fan.

Enjoy.
Chris

HEARTBREAKER GONE LIVE
Compilation compiled by Chris Goodwin (goodwin1970 at verizon.net)

1. To Be Young (Is To Be Sad Is To Be High)
DATE: 03-13-2002
LOCATION: Riviera Theater-Chicago, IL

2. My Winding Wheel
DATE: 05-06-2005
LOCATION: PromoWest Pavilion-Columbus, OH

3. AMY
DATE: 09-09-2000
LOCATION: Tractor Tavern-Seattle, WA

4. Oh My Sweet Carolina
DATE: 10-20-2002
LOCATION: Paramount Theater-Denver, CO

5. Bartering Lines
DATE: 10-15-2006
LOCATION: Kesselhaus Kulturbrauerei-Berlin, Germany

6. Call Me On Your Way Back Home
DATE: 11-24-2002
LOCATION: Usher Hall-Edinburgh, UK

7. Damn, Sam (I Love A Woman That Rains)
DATE: 2-21-2006
LOCATION: Colston Hall-Bristol, UK

8. Come Pick Me Up
DATE: 06-03-2005
LOCATION: Northern Lights-Clifton Park, NY

9. To Be The One
DATE: 10-28-1999
LOCATION: Exit/In-Nashville, TN

10. Why Do They Leave?
DATE: 09-15-2004
LOCATION: Tabernacle-Atlanta, GA

11. Shakedown On 9th Street
DATE: 09-17-2006
LOCATION: End Of The Road Festival-Nr. Salisbury, UK

12. Don't Ask For The Water
DATE: 11-14-2000
LOCATION: The Bayou Club-Leicester, England

13. In My Time Of Need
DATE: 11-06-2002
LOCATION: Passionskirche-Berlin, Germany

14. Sweet Lil Gal (23rd/1st)
DATE: 02-24-2006
LOCATION: Apollo Victoria Theatre-London, UK