[bittorrent] Derrek Trucks Band - July 01, 2007 - Iowa City Jazz Fest (edirol r-09 quick-master)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Jul 2 09:51:50 MDT 2007

Band:           Derek Trucks Band
Torrent Name:   Derrek Trucks Band - July 01, 2007 - Iowa City Jazz Fest (edirol r-09 quick-master)
Uploaded by:    PizzaOnDubuque

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/PizzaOnDubuque

The Derek Trucks Band
Iowa City Jazz Fest
Iowa City, Iowa
July 01, 2007

-source: Edirol R-09 (24/44)

-location: ~30yds back, slightly r.o.c., 8' high hanging from light pole.

-lineage: R-09 --> reaper 1.8 (equalization, multiband compression, master limiting, dithered 24-16 resampling) --> CD Wave --> FLAC

recording/processing/seeding: theonetheycallsimon at gmail.com

**NOTES: I barely made it to the show on time, and it was not until 5 or 10 min in that I was able to properly position the recorder. As a result, the first two songs have a bit of talking and volume fluxuation as I make my way toward the center. While clearly not ideal, I left this as is, as it doesn't detract *too* much.   Aside from that, all-in-all this sounds great, and the band was really on top of their game. There were two other tapers with proper rigs in front of me, so hold out for another source if you want... otherwise, ENJOY!!! ***

disc 1: (51:25)
1.
2.
3.