[bittorrent] GD 101778 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, CA **Requested**

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Jul 30 12:50:59 MDT 2006

Band:           Grateful Dead
Torrent Name:   GD 101778 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, CA **Requested**
Uploaded by:    btet
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=32906

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/btet

Okay, the daily doze is done and I'm on to getting to the requests list and jumping on stranded seeds.  Please first go to my list at http://db.etree.org/btet and make sure I have the source you're downloading.  Then send me an email at btet at adelphia.net, open up your torrent window and keep it open.  Thanks.

Grateful Dead
10/17/78
Winterland Arena - San Francisco, CA

Source: SBD>Master Reel>Cassette>DAT>WAV>FLAC>WAV>SHN

SET 1
CD 1 {77:34} *(Requires an 80-min. disc)
01. Tuning/Banter
02. Promised Land
03. Friend Of The Devil
04. Mama Tried->
05. Mexicali Blues
06. Tennessee Jed
07. I Need A Miracle
08. Stagger Lee
09. Jack Straw
SET 2
10. Tuning
11. Scarlet Begonias->
12. Fire On The Mountain

SET 2 Cont.
CD 2 {70:59}
01. Tuning
02. Estimated Prophet->
03. Eyes//Of The World->
04. Drums->
05. Space->
06. If I Had The World To Give
07. Around And Around
ENCORE:
08. U.S. Blues//

NOTES:
One splice in Eyes
U.S. Blues cuts off missing approximately 45 seconds