[bittorrent] slip2000-09-08 - Buffalo, NY

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Jul 28 16:31:25 MDT 2006

Band:           The Slip
Torrent Name:   slip2000-09-08 - Buffalo, NY
Uploaded by:    mesocrafty

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/mesocrafty

09.08.00 Nietzsche's-Buffalo, NY  (Paradox Trio opened)

Invocation
Aptos
Crack in the Sundial
Don't Foil the Mohel
Just a Closer Walk With Thee
Yellow Medicine>
Spice Groove>
Lucky Dragon>
Sandman>Sweet Child O' Mine tease (Marc)>
With or Without You>
Gecko>
You'll Find A Home

missing:(
>Zion>Joe Higley teases*>Moral Decay E: Rhythm and Gold

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO PLAY 2 SETS BUT PLAYED ONE BIG ONE INSTEAD
THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS I'VE EVER BEEN TO, THERE WERE ON FIRE!!

IF ANYONE CAN LOCATE THE MISSING PART I WOULD BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL