[bittorrent] ph1990-06-07.flac16 ::WashingtonDC::[AUD][SHNfamilyPhishProject] test

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Jul 7 11:30:02 MDT 2006

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   ph1990-06-07.flac16 ::WashingtonDC::[AUD][SHNfamilyPhishProject]  test
Uploaded by:    shnfamily
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=24914

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/shnfamily

The Bayou
Washington DC

Unknown AUD > ? > CD > EAC > ReTracking > FLAC

Set 1
Suzie Greenberg >
The Chase >
Possum
Fee
Reba
You Enjoy Myself
Lizards
Good Times Bad Times

Set 2
My Sweet One
Dinner and a Movie >
Bouncing Around the Room
Tweezer
Uncle Pen
Divided Sky
HYHU > Love You > HYHU
Mike's Song >
I am Hydrogen >
Weekapaug Groove
ENCORES:
Lawn Boy
B.B.F.C.F.M.

*NOTES*
The first set has some distortion because of the levels being too loud. There was no way to correct this or else I would have.

Most setlists have Donna Lee as the second song, it's not....

I faded the end of the seond set before the encore as there was a pause. There was no music lost.

Thanks to Alec Swenson for the EAC rip!
FLAC'd by Marmar and seeded by the SHNfamily